Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Props to my buddies !!


Greg Foster base jumping at Dead Horse Point, Canyonlands, Utah. Greg works as an skydiving instructor in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and is one extreme son-of-a-bitch. Love you, brother!


Doug Hebert carving it up at K 92 Secret Spot, Baja, Mexico.
Inventor of the Pickle Wax Remover, recent University of Hawaii architecture graduate and world traveler, Doug Hebert and his beautiful wife Virginia are truely some of my best friends. Mahalo, Ohana !


JD smith grinding across Robbie's Ramp in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.
This guy is like 50 years old now and still ripping it up with no pads! Crazy bastard. JD and I published a skateboard magazine called Gulf Coast Skate Review back in the 1980's, a time in my life that I will never forget. Skate safe, bratha.

No comments: