Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Florida/Georgia for Christmas & New Years

For Christmas and New Years, I normally go back to Ft. Walton Beach, Florida to visit my two sisters and their families for the holiday season. Lucky for me, some seasons many of my close friends from high school and childhood visit to spend time with their families, as well. I have posted a few images from a great New Years Eve party that I attended with friends, Doug and Virgina Hebert, visiting from Hawaii and Eric Hebert visiting from Cincinnati.


(L-R) Myself, Doug Hebert and Virgina Hebert. Doug smoking a cigar. Virginia keeping warm. My brother-in-law, Ozzy Osborn, my sister, Karen Osborn, and myself at another party.


Time-lapse of fireworks. Navarre, Florida. New Years Eve. 2007-2008.


Levi. Lakeland, Georgia. Between Christmas and New Years, my sister Karen, her family and I traveled over to Lakeland, Georgia to visit my sister Deena and her family. My niece, Alexa has a new born baby named Levi and he was just a blast to photograph.


My sister, Karen, my niece, Allison and I were walking out of an afternoon movie when this unusual scene caught my eye. Destin, Florida.

No comments: